- An act of washing, especially washing oneself or dishes.More example sentences
- Others should zoom up the escalators to the toilets on the mezzanine level for a less-satisfactory wash-up at the basins.
- It was alleged that some business people and farmers were charging 6 pence for a glass of water, 1 shilling for a wash-up at a farmyard pump and 6 pounds a night for a room in a cottage near Athy.
- It's always easier, someone said, to do the wash-up in someone else's house.
More definitions of wash-upDefinition of wash-up in:
- The British & World English dictionary