- Ensure that one is aware of the time in order to avoid being late.More example sentences
- Well, I know in the world we have to watch the time and be aware of what's going on and schedule our lives, but time is excruciating pain when you're waiting and hoping for answers.
- She talks about continually watching the time to ensure that they are home by 7pm.
- I have to watch the time closely, though, so I don't get too involved in what I'm watching and loose track of time.
More definitions of watch the timeDefinition of watch the time in:
- The British & World English dictionary