- • informal Further developments are expected and more information will be given later.More example sentences
- A special gig to launch this anti-war movement will take place shortly; watch this space for further developments.
- Another bigger ‘brand sale’ is in the offing so watch this space for more information about dates and times.
- Get your tickets early folks, this one is going to sell out fast, and watch this space for even more information closer to the date.
More definitions of watch this spaceDefinition of watch this space in:
- The British & World English dictionary