Definition of watchable in English:
(Of a film or television program) moderately enjoyable to watch.
- Yet it passes a distinctive cinematic test which other, more easily watchable films fail: it stays with you.
- Horrific as the material is, it makes for a worryingly watchable film.
- And then, sometimes I was just restless and bored, though the film was consistently watchable.
- Example sentences
- This would restore films, for example, to watchability and generally advance the overall course of cultural civilisation.
- Several movies laid on agony as art and outrageous behavior as spectator sport, lent extra watchability by ironic protagonists.
- Even so, the first act of the film manages a weak cohesion, creates a thin thread of watchability.
Definition of watchable in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan