- 1The height reached by the water in a reservoir, river, storage tank, etc..More example sentences
- The pump is powerful enough to create a vortex in the reservoir and if the water level is too low, this vortex will reach down into the pump inlet and bubbles will be pumped through the system.
- At the Shihmen Dam in Taoyuan County, the water level yesterday reached 220m, or 31.9 percent of the reservoir's capacity.
- With the light showers, the water level improved in the tank.
- 1.1 another term for water table.
More definitions of water levelDefinition of water level in:
- The British & World English dictionary