A tall plant of the parsley family that lives in or near water.
- Sium latifolium and Berula erecta, family Umbelliferae
More example sentences
- Management guidance for greater water parsnip tends to be the same as good fen management practice.
- At maturity, poison hemlock can be difficult to distinguish from water parsnip and water hemlock.
- Its broad leaves and unpleasant odor, compared to the finely divided leaves and smaller umbels of water hemlock and water parsnip distinguish cow parsnip.
Definition of water parsnip in:
- The British & World English dictionary