A tall plant of the parsley family that lives in or near water.
- Sium latifolium and Berula erecta, family Umbelliferae
More example sentences
- Management guidance for greater water parsnip tends to be the same as good fen management practice.
- At maturity, poison hemlock can be difficult to distinguish from water parsnip and water hemlock.
- Its broad leaves and unpleasant odor, compared to the finely divided leaves and smaller umbels of water hemlock and water parsnip distinguish cow parsnip.
More definitions of water parsnipDefinition of water parsnip in:
- The British & World English dictionary