- An interrogation technique simulating the experience of drowning, in which a person is strapped, face up, to a board that slopes downward at the head, while large quantities of water are poured over the face into the breathing passages.More example sentences
- Under the argument above, either incarceration is torture or waterboarding is not.
- I've always been on the fence about whether waterboarding constituted torture.
- Amnesty International once again show their true political colours in a campaign ad against the practice of waterboarding.
More definitions of waterboardingDefinition of waterboarding in:
- The British & World English dictionary