noun (plural waxberries)
- A shrub with berries that have a waxy coating, in particular a bayberry or wax myrtle.More example sentences
- Yesterday, a group of us went up to the mountains to pick waxberries, which are a local delicacy.
- It can also help relieve us from fatigue, summer heat, and rheumatism when it is made into waxberry wine.
- Cherries, nectarines, peaches, waxberries and Chinese gooseberries are planted at the base.
More definitions of waxberryDefinition of waxberry in:
- The British & World English dictionary