- 1A stopping point on a journey.More example sentences
- What's new is the belief that the workplace is no longer a mere way station on the journey to children and a home.
- It's generally recognized that many illegals go to Canada with a primary purpose of using it as a way station on the trek to the U.S.
- It has been a military base, a way station for boat people and a prison camp for suspects captured in Afghanistan.
- 1.1A minor station on a railroad.More example sentences
- When Brennan rides up to the way station, the stationmaster confesses that he is lonely out in the wilderness, and that being lonely is no way to live.
More definitions of way stationDefinition of way station in:
- The British & World English dictionary