1A stopping place on a journey.
- Yesterday we demolished a substantial building which they were using as a waypoint to get in.
- It would be unfair, however, to paint the islands as just a grungy waypoint in the North Atlantic.
- Budapest and Bucharest function as waypoints for women en route to Belgrade.
1.1An endpoint of the leg of a course, especially one whose coordinates have been generated by a computer.
- You may want to include user waypoints in your flight plan.
- For navigation purposes, you can use your log to record waypoints and route numbers or times at certain markers for a future good reference.
- It allows easy set-up functions as well as down- and uploads of waypoints, routes and flight tracks.
Definition of waypoint in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.