- Interaction at short distances between subatomic particles mediated by the weak force.More example sentences
- They are the electromagnetic interaction, the weak interaction and the strong interaction.
- The currently accepted and experimentally well-tested theory of electromagnetic and weak interactions is called the Standard Model.
- Physicists originally had a lot of trouble reconciling relativistic quantum field theory with the weak interaction that is responsible, for example, for what is called beta decay of neutron into proton, electron and neutrino.
More definitions of weak interactionDefinition of weak interaction in:
- The British & World English dictionary