- 1Convert to use as a weapon: a list of pathogens that terrorists might weaponizeMore example sentences
- And why is the government spending money weaponizing biological agents that are a danger to the public and are banned under the 1972 Biological Warfare Convention?
- Worse, there's no reason to think that he's the only person in the world who has ‘no moral qualms about developing weaponized anthrax and smallpox.’
- Among the most startling admissions made by scientists there was that they had weaponized the biological agent aflatoxin.
- 2Supply or equip with weapons: an active program to weaponize smallpoxMore example sentences
- However, the argument that weapons eventually go anywhere that people do is too simplistic to provide much insight about the ways in which space might actually become weaponized.
- That argument is long since over: space is already being weaponized.
- With a few historical exceptions, space has not been weaponized - however, it has been militarized.
- More example sentences
- Surprisingly, in the past few years they appear to have cleaned up their language a bit, recognizing the difference between space militarization, and space weaponization (although they are opposed to both).
- In June and July we gave more details about weaponization of those materials and their major production facilities.
- We want to make sure that there is no weaponization of space.
More definitions of weaponizeDefinition of weaponize in:
- The British & World English dictionary