- An observation post where weather conditions and meteorological data are observed and recorded.More example sentences
- In the first half of the century there were no satellites or radar, and it wasn't until 1921 that a weather station was established on Willis Island.
- Belmullet (which is the closest weather station to Sligo) recorded the highest total rainfall for the month at 206 millilitres.
- The local weather station recorded almost 140 mm of rain between Friday morning and yesterday morning.
More definitions of weather stationDefinition of weather station in:
- The British & World English dictionary