- (Of a building) sealed against rain and wind.More example sentences
- Hence, an architect's most fundamental charge is to design a weathertight building.
- Instead, that $100 million the Government is spending on the weathertight homes bureaucracy is, according to the Government, to provide a quick and speedy resolution to the problem of rotting homes.
- In ideal conditions, a house constructed with a timber frame can be windproof and weathertight in days and completed in six to eight weeks.
More definitions of weathertightDefinition of weathertight in:
- The British & World English dictionary