(also weaver's hitch)
- A sheet bend used for joining threads in weaving.More example sentences
- In addition, too much time would be required to cut the free ends of the weaver's knot to a consistent length.
- The latter evidence comes from the presence of weaver's knots, which are commonly used to make nets of secure mesh.
- Then it was inspected, and frayed yarns were replaced, and broken yarns were tied with weaver's knots.
More definitions of weaver's knotDefinition of weaver's knot in:
- The British & World English dictionary