- 1Strong, closely woven fabric used for straps, belts, etc., and for supporting the seats of upholstered chairs.More example sentences
- It was available in oak weave or with cotton webbing, a seat covering more suggestive of indoor use.
- Narrow strips of fabric or leather webbing were interlaced across a seat frame, and a piece of linen was tacked above it.
- There were two foldable aluminum seats with nylon webbing.
- 2The part of a baseball glove between the thumb and forefinger.More example sentences
- I came in and I knew I could make a play, but the webbing in my glove was like a string.
- Reiser went to his left on the play, put up his glove and the ball stuck in the webbing.
- Pinch the webbing between your thumb and index finger and push toward the bottom knuckle of your index finger.
More definitions of webbingDefinition of webbing in:
- The British & World English dictionary