- A magazine published on the Internet: a webzine seeking to become essential reading rather than just another online pastimeMore example sentences
- She also publishes an independent webzine, The Philosophical Mother, where she often comments on motherhood and pop culture.
- I started publishing a monthly webzine in October, called Foreign Accent.
- Todd Seavey edits HealthFactsAndFears.com, a webzine published by the American Council on Science and Health.
More definitions of webzineDefinition of webzine in:
- The British & World English dictionary