- A list of items that a couple about to get married have asked to receive as presents.More example sentences
- Department store chain John Lewis reported last year that the value of its wedding lists had risen by 20 per cent in a single year.
- Earlier this year, 2,000 couples were left without their presents when the wedding list retailer Wrapit collapsed.
- And at a mere 48 years old, there should be loads of time left for him to notch up a few more wedding lists.
More definitions of wedding listDefinition of wedding list in:
- The British & World English dictionary