1 another term for wiener (sense 1).
- All that can be said with any certainty is that in the closing decades of the 19th century frankfurters and wienies were being sold in buns in various cities in the USA.
- The essence of baseball food is a bun-wrapped wiener - be it hot dog, bratwurst or sausage.
- Is it the taste of the charred meat - steak, hamburger, wieners whatever - or dining out in the fresh air that raises exhilaration to such a high level?
2 vulgar slang A man’s penis.
2.1 (also wiener) informal A weak, socially inept, or boringly studious person: newer programming languages are a favorite of the tech weenies
More example sentences
- Crikey, John, when are you going to learn that tech weenies are really good at tracking down aliases on the internet?
- It looks like the push is toward mass market appeal, as opposed to more features for weenies like us.
- Going after internet weenies that post hacking instructions will only make our copyright laws more laughable.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of weenie in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.