Definition of weenie in English:
2 vulgar slang A man’s penis.
- Keep your insecurities to yourself, and spend your time in bed worrying about the depth of her pleasure rather than the length of your wiener.
- I thought the difference between high school and college was that in college the girls came up and talked to the guys, and maybe grabbed our wieners or something.
- ‘The Faculty’ doesn't elevate anything except probably the wieners of some teenage boys looking at the pretty teen hotties.
2.1 (also wiener) informal A weak, socially inept, or boringly studious person: newer programming languages are a favorite of the tech weenies
More example sentences
- Crikey, John, when are you going to learn that tech weenies are really good at tracking down aliases on the internet?
- It looks like the push is toward mass market appeal, as opposed to more features for weenies like us.
- Going after internet weenies that post hacking instructions will only make our copyright laws more laughable.
Definition of weenie in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.