- 1.1(Of a person) mentally and emotionally stable: a well-adjusted, happy child is less likely to be physically illMore example sentences
- My son was a very happy and well-adjusted child.
- Kids do need a healthy balance of love and discipline if they're going to grow into happy well-adjusted adults.
- He's a calm, well-adjusted guy who seems to lack any outward foibles, let alone disabilities.
More definitions of well adjustedDefinition of well adjusted in:
- The British & World English dictionary