- (Of a building or room) having a high standard of equipment or furnishing.More example sentences
- There are 59 well appointed rooms (in four different room categories) with rich wood furnishings and classic polished floors.
- Rooms are well-appointed and meals are included.
- Many of its 460 well-appointed rooms, all in contemporary style, have great views of Parliament and the London Eye.
More definitions of well appointedDefinition of well appointed in:
- The British & World English dictionary