- From a noble or wealthy family.More example sentences
- A high-caste, well-born, English-educated lawyer had voluntarily chosen to give up power and position and live the life of an Indian peasant.
- It was also optimistic and in this way at least egalitarian, the moral sense and common sense being shared by all men and not merely the educated and well-born.
- What does come through, not altogether attractively, is a steely determination in these well-born girls to stick with their own kind.
More definitions of well bornDefinition of well born in:
- The British & World English dictionary