Definition of well built in English:
1(Of a person) large and strong.
- Fifteen years passed by quickly, and Felix grew into a strong well-built man.
- Sachio was strong, well-built man with fierce eyes and long hair tied back in a tight ponytail on top of his head.
- ‘Ok,’ Nicole replied, striding over to the tall, handsome, well-built man.
1.1Of strong, solid construction: the well-built and massively thick walls
More example sentences
- What we have here is one well-built, solid little car that's dressed up as a rally car.
- Organizational developments as well as large-scale capital investments gave impetus to the construction of well-built roads run by turnpike trusts and to the making of a nation-wide canal network.
- It is solid, well-built, and with lots of tender loving care, should give at least five years' good service.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan