- An open space on the main deck of a ship, lying at a lower level between the forecastle and poop.More example sentences
- He fell past the boats, and toward the aft well deck.
- After they boarded, Blaine and Claire climbed onto the aft well deck and slept, their energy drained from the events of the last night.
- They ordered the Pueblo sailors to the well deck, where they were tied up, blindfolded, and told to keep quiet.
More definitions of well deckDefinition of well deck in:
- The British & World English dictionary