- Fully merited or deserved: a well-earned restMore example sentences
- Fishing boats were tied up last week as crews earned a well-earned rest after a long haul from the last decent break at Christmas.
- Mr Barkman deserves his well-earned retirement and will be missed by those who had the pleasure of being in one of his classes.
- After running the house for more than 60 years, she deserves a well earned break.
More definitions of well earnedDefinition of well earned in:
- The British & World English dictionary