Definition of well hung in English:
1 informal humorous (Of a man) having large genitals.
- She noted that when she sees a beautiful women walking around with an average looking guy on her arm she automatically thinks one of three things: he is either really rich or (as she put it) he is well-hung.
- This legendarily well-hung South Shore resident had been working as a truck driver before complications with his lower back knocked him out of the transportation industry for good in the late 1980s.
- Will I become rich and famous, to go along with fabulously handsome and extraordinarily well-hung?
2(Of meat or game) hung until sufficiently dry, tender, or high before cooking.
- Perhaps this lack of properly butchered and well-hung meat has a lot to do with falling meat sales across the country.
- The food heroes will focus on favourites such as turkeys, geese, well-hung beef, cheeses, wine, smoked salmon, pickles and chutneys.
- If not well-hung the meat will be soft and flavourless.
Definition of well hung in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan