- (Of a person or animal) strongly and compactly built.More example sentences
- At fifteen she had been a simple, sweet-tempered farm-girl, well-knit and attractive, with raven-black hair.
- Out from the kitchen strolled a well-knit youth with the air of a young and arrogant war lord from an ancient dynasty, holding a large vegetable knife firmly in his hand.
- From the head, the back gently slopes over an arched neck and well-muscled shoulders to well-knit hips.
More definitions of well knitDefinition of well knit in:
- The British & World English dictionary