(also well meant)
- Well intentioned: well-meaning friendsMore example sentences
- The service is well-meaning, gentle and friendly, but not completely polished.
- I too have well-meaning friends who concern themselves with what I eat or don't eat.
- Unfortunately, the type of neighbour who keeps a large, angry Alsatian in a minuscule 11th-floor flat is unlikely to look kindly on your well-meant tips about animal welfare.
More definitions of well meaningDefinition of well meaning in:
- The British & World English dictionary