- An original and bountiful source of something: sadness is the wellspring of creativityMore example sentences
- It is at the source, the wellspring of our feelings, that we may then either amplify or transform them.
- They also underscore the enduring richness of the continent's cultural heritage, which serves as a wellspring of creativity worldwide.
- From the moment he was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1988, his wellsprings of creativity almost completely dried up.
More definitions of wellspringDefinition of wellspring in:
- The British & World English dictionary