- A person who spoils other people’s fun by failing to join in with or by disapproving of their activities.More example sentences
- Call me a wet blanket, a spoil sport or whatever you want.
- They have to change their image as welfare wet blankets.
- We need more production, coupled with wide-open trade, to bring the burdens of wealth articulated by the free market's wet blankets to the people who long to bear them.
More definitions of wet blanketDefinition of wet blanket in:
- The British & World English dictionary