- A sensitized collodion plate exposed in the camera while the collodion is moist.More example sentences
- In the 1850s the Victorian photographer Roger Fenton took the new technology of wet-plate photography to high levels of artistic achievement and public visibility.
- In the 19th century, most wet-plate negatives were used to make prints on albumen paper, but the whites of the image generally lack the yellowish cast of albumen prints.
- Sally Mann said the wet plate collodion process allows her to be totally involved in the act of making an image.
More definitions of wet plateDefinition of wet plate in:
- The British & World English dictionary