(also whacked out)
- 1Completely exhausted: I’m not staying long—I’m whackedMore example sentences
- Well, a full day's boarding the loft left me too whacked to blog last night.
- And now both of us are completely wacked so we're off to bed!
- 1.1North American Under the influence of drugs: a whacked-out, drug-addicted childMore example sentences
- As far as I am concerned, their Indian support staff is wacked and on-drugs.
- But tell that to four guys wacked out on mushrooms. 7/10 (Lorraine Carpenter)
- Plus I am kinda wacked out on pain meds so excuse me if this only makes sense to the pink elephant who is helping me write it.
More definitions of whackedDefinition of whacked in:
- The British & World English dictionary