- 1(Especially of bread) made of wheat.More example sentences
- My goodness, what a terrifically odd and bizarre wheaten bread product you are, upon my word!
- On Sundays and holidays he ate a bit of wheaten bread a piece of broiled salmon and a full cup of mead or ale.
- On Sundays he ate a bit of wheaten bread, a piece of broiled salmon and a full cup of mead or ale.
- 1.1Of a color resembling that of wheat; a pale yellow-beige.More example sentences
- She has a beautiful even, harsh coat, dark wheaten in colour and a dear wee head with a good-shaped muzzle.
- His wheaten colored hair illuminated his corn blue eyes.
More definitions of wheatenDefinition of wheaten in:
- The British & World English dictionary