- A chair fitted with wheels for use as a means of transport by a person who is unable to walk as a result of illness, injury, or disability.More example sentences
- Blocking my path was a young woman in a wheelchair being pushed by her mother.
- There is an old lady being pushed in a wheelchair past our car along a bumpy dust-track.
- She says he then lectured them about disability and said the wheelchairs are for disabled people only.
More definitions of wheelchairDefinition of wheelchair in:
- The British & World English dictionary