- A sport incorporating elements of rugby, hockey, basketball, and volleyball, played by competitors who have a physical disability that requires the use of a wheelchair: she made history as the first woman to compete in wheelchair rugby at the Games wheelchair rugby is not for the faint-heartedMore example sentences
- To the novice wheelchair rugby looks like organised chaos, despite the presence of two referees and a panel of officials.
- First told about wheelchair rugby when he was in hospital, it is a sport he has attacked with vengeance.
- The teacher, who has used a wheelchair for almost 20 years after being paralysed in a car crash, has previously piloted a light aircraft and plays wheelchair rugby.
More definitions of wheelchair rugbyDefinition of wheelchair rugby in:
- The British & World English dictionary