Definition of white arsenic in English:
An extremely toxic soluble white solid made by burning arsenic.
- Alternative name: arsenic trioxide; chemical formula: As2O3
- The inorganic forms, airborne arsenic trioxide and arsenate/arsenite (found in soil, water, and food), are the forms of concern to human health.
- A few studies have been completed using arsenic trioxide as a treatment on newly diagnosed patients.
- More recently arsenic trioxide has been used in treatment of PML.
Definition of white arsenic in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.