adjectiveNorth American • informal
- Of, belonging to, or representative of the white middle classes; not progressive, radical, or innovative: inoffensive white-bread comediesMore example sentences
- Before that, before corporate man became a sexy thing, corporate America was a white-bread, repressed, deeply uncool place to be.
- And all of sudden, we then get white-bread television, and you know, we'll have television of the '50s again.
- We must find some alternative to the most insular tendencies of ethnic social clubs, but not white-bread homogeneity or the romance of going it alone.
More definitions of white-breadDefinition of white-bread in:
- The British & World English dictionary