- less technical term for leukocyte.More example sentences
- This test looks at all the different cells in the your blood (red cells, white cells, and platelets), to look for conditions like infections, anaemia, and leukaemia.
- The bone marrow, which is in the cavity present in the center of bones, is the organ responsible for the production of red blood cells, white cells and platelets.
- After this exam, the doctor will order a CBC (complete blood count) to measure the numbers of white cells, red cells, and platelets in your child's blood.
More definitions of white cellDefinition of white cell in:
- The British & World English dictionary