- A white flag or cloth used as a symbol of surrender, truce, or a desire to parley.More example sentences
- Morale is low in the army and many soldiers are preparing white flags of surrender.
- Then the commander of the sasquatches took out the white flag and surrendered.
- After several passes the spotter called and told us to look down there - the Germans were coming out of the woods with white flags and surrendering.
More definitions of white flagDefinition of white flag in:
- The British & World English dictionary