- Apparently colorless light, for example ordinary daylight. It contains all the wavelengths of the visible spectrum at equal intensity.More example sentences
- With a prism ordinary white light can be split into a spectrum that resembles a rainbow.
- The coloured rays of light entered this second prism and a single ray of white light emerged.
- UV-B irradiation was performed either in the absence of other light sources or in the presence of white light.
More definitions of white lightDefinition of white light in:
- The British & World English dictionary