- An albino form of the house mouse, widely bred as a pet and laboratory animal.More example sentences
- Closer inspection reveals a separate compartment near the top of each trap where a small white mouse sits, out of reach from the snake, gnawing away on grain bars or a large potato.
- He meets a little white mouse, a marmalade cat, a black-and-white cow, a green crocodile, a grinning lion, a big-eared elephant and a gigantic whale.
- Last year's attraction was the zoo, when a variety of birds, snakes, squirrels, white mice, horses etc. specially brought for the purpose were on display at the school.
More definitions of white mouseDefinition of white mouse in:
- The British & World English dictionary