Definition of white rhinoceros in English:
A very large two-horned African rhinoceros with broad lips.
- Ceratotherium simum, family Rhinocerotidae
- Not so here in Natal, where the Parks are full of both black and white rhinoceros in their prime.
- The white rhinoceros is divided into two sub-species, the northern white rhinoceros and the southern white rhinoceros.
- Thousands of animals including white rhinoceroses and kangaroos have come from 14 countries, such as Tanzania, South Africa and Argentina.
Definition of white rhinoceros in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.