Definition of white rhinoceros in English:
A very large two-horned African rhinoceros with broad lips.
- Ceratotherium simum, family Rhinocerotidae
- Not so here in Natal, where the Parks are full of both black and white rhinoceros in their prime.
- The white rhinoceros is divided into two sub-species, the northern white rhinoceros and the southern white rhinoceros.
- Thousands of animals including white rhinoceroses and kangaroos have come from 14 countries, such as Tanzania, South Africa and Argentina.
Definition of white rhinoceros in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan