- 1Having one’s eyes wide open in amazement.More example sentences
- The girl rejected for her admittedly rather lackluster braiding skills opened her mouth in wide-eyed surprise.
- Kutcher is wide-eyed, mouth hanging open, for the entire film.
- Ericka looked back to me in wide-eyed surprise.
- 1.1Innocent: a wide-eyed country boyMore example sentences
- Eddie is an innocent, naïve and wide-eyed security guard inadvertently caught up in Gary and Frank's plans.
- I've been trying to come up with a term to describe that particular wide-eyed look of false innocence that co-workers flash at you when you approach their desks.
- A wide-eyed innocent, he longs to captain his own vessel and wed his true love, Mercedes.