(also informalweenie, wienie /-nē/)
1A frankfurter or similar sausage.
- All that can be said with any certainty is that in the closing decades of the 19th century frankfurters and wienies were being sold in buns in various cities in the USA.
- The essence of baseball food is a bun-wrapped wiener - be it hot dog, bratwurst or sausage.
- Is it the taste of the charred meat - steak, hamburger, wieners whatever - or dining out in the fresh air that raises exhilaration to such a high level?
2 another term for weenie.
- Keep your insecurities to yourself, and spend your time in bed worrying about the depth of her pleasure rather than the length of your wiener.
- I thought the difference between high school and college was that in college the girls came up and talked to the guys, and maybe grabbed our wieners or something.
- ‘The Faculty’ doesn't elevate anything except probably the wieners of some teenage boys looking at the pretty teen hotties.
Early 20th century: abbreviation of German Wienerwurst 'Vienna sausage'.
Words that rhyme with wienerAdelina, Angelina, arena, Argentina, ballerina, Ballymena, Bettina, Bukovina, Burkina, cantina, Cartagena, casuarina, catena, Christina, cleaner, concertina, congener, contravener, convener, Cortina, demeanour (US demeanor), deus ex machina, duodena, Edwina, Ena, farina, Filipina, galena, Georgina, Gina, gleaner, hyena, Ina, intervener, kachina, kina, Magdalena, marina, Martina, Medina, Messalina, Messina, misdemeanour (US misdemeanor), Nina, novena, ocarina, Palestrina, Pasadena, Philomena, piscina, retsina, Rowena, Sabrina, scarlatina, screener, Selina, semolina, Seraphina, Serena, Sheena, signorina, sonatina, subpoena, Taormina, tsarina, verbena, vina, weaner, Wilhelmina, Zena
Definition of wiener in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.