- A website that allows collaborative editing of its content and structure by its users.More example sentences
- At the heart of this movement are wikis, web sites that allow users to directly edit any web page with one click of the mouse.
- And I have a sneaky suspicion that the same goes for most other examples of participative media, from blogs to tags to wikis to whatever.
- There are instructions on the report website on how to request access to the wiki.
coined by programmer Ward Cunningham (1949–), from Hawaiian wiki-wiki 'quick-quick'.
More definitions of wikiDefinition of wiki in:
- The British & World English dictionary