The activity by a gang of youths of going on a protracted and violent rampage in a public place, attacking people at random.
- Meanwhile, wilding white youths combed the area terrorizing any black people they encountered with racial slurs and threats.
- Prison put a halt to his wilding and misadventures in the game, but thuglife still manifested itself, seeping out of him when he plays ball.
A wild plant, especially an apple tree descended from cultivated varieties, or its fruit.
- However, interest in how cultivated plants consort with wildlings had started long before genetic engineering was even a glimmer in a test tube.
- The souped-up wildlings set 50 percent more seeds than the regular wild ones did.
- All of these, the wildlings and selected forms alike, take up little space, look delightful when interplanted with small spring bulbs, and provide enormous interest at a time when any colour is to be cherished.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan