- A group of musicians playing mainly woodwind instruments.More example sentences
- John of Gaunt entered five groups in this year's regional festival including its wind band, low brass ensemble and trombone octet.
- He set up a wind band and then a brass band for his mature students and helped disabled groups in their musical productions.
- The final disc includes some wonderful arrangements for wind band that include a rip-roaring account of Walton's ‘Crown Imperial’ march.
More definitions of wind bandDefinition of wind band in:
- The British & World English dictionary