- A merchant sailing ship.More example sentences
- Sarah, of Burnsall, near Skipton, was helping to make a documentary commemorating the lives of sailors who rounded the treacherous Cape Horn waters in windjammers - wooden sailing vessels.
- He witnessed the far reaching changes in his native island: from donkey and horse to vehicles, from windjammers to fast sailing motor boats.
- One of four cruise ships to be hosted by the Port in a six-day period, Sea Cloud II carries 94 passengers and 56 crew members with the windjammer combining modern comforts and elegant sailing traditions.
More definitions of windjammerDefinition of windjammer in:
- The British & World English dictionary