1A substance used for cleaning windows.
- Wipe the screen daily using window cleaner, then polish it with a clean dry cloth.
- Just add a teaspoon or so of liquid dish soap to acrylic craft paint, (I like white or gold metallic) and after the holidays you should be able to wash it off with window cleaner.
- I am concerned that the bill has the impact of perhaps regulating against Sellotape, against Mr Muscle, and against window cleaner, and I think that is a ridiculous state of affairs.
1.1A person employed to clean windows; a window washer.
- After all, when the window cleaner comes to clean your windows and you pay him he doesn't ask you where the money's come from.
- Eveidently the tenant had neither heard of a vacuum cleaner nor a window cleaner.
- Companies are happy to employ window cleaners and people to vacuum but many of them forget about the danger at their fingertips.
Definition of window cleaner in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.