- The use of windows for the simultaneous display of more than one item on a screen.More example sentences
- My wife uses a monitor with a 12 ‘color screen, too small for any type of windowing software.’
- One Linux user's windowing interface need not look - or act - anything like anyone else's.
- The standard for OpenGL is an open one, independent of hardware platforms, windowing systems and operating systems.
More definitions of windowingDefinition of windowing in:
- The British & World English dictionary